- Are you struggling with making your monthly payments?
- Does your net income exceed your monthly expenditures?
- Are you constantly being hassled by bill collectors?
- Have your wages been garnished?
- Are you behind in your child support payments? And/or alimony or school loans?
- Do you need to pay for groceries with your credit card?
- Do friends and relatives avoid you because they are afraid you’ll ask for another loan?
- Are you constantly robbing “Peter to pay Paul?” by bouncing checks or borrowing from credit cards to pay bills?
- Are you close to being evicted or is your house in foreclosure?
If you answered yes to more than 2 of these questions, then it is probably time to make the call. Of course, whenever you have a problem, you should deal with it as soon as possible, and if you tackle the problem early on, you will have more options available to you. That’s why, if you are reading this blog, then there is a good chance the time is now to seek advice and guidance from an experienced bankruptcy attorney for relief from your debt problems.
A law firm that specializes in bankruptcies has bankruptcy lawyers who have the necessary skills and experience to help the debtor. They can give you the right advice to help with your debt management.
Read what some of our clients have said about us.
For experienced legal advice and representation, call Feldman Law Offices to schedule a consultation – 610-530-9285 Let us help you!
Please note: The hiring of an attorney is an important decision that should not be based solely on advertisements. Further, prior results do not guarantee a similar outcome. The laws change. Each case is different. This blog and website is designed for general information only. The information presented on this site is neither formal legal advice nor the formation of a lawyer/client relationship.